Thursday, June 16, 2011

No title .. :P

Yesterday, me and my family went to Malibu. It's around 6pm. Yesterday was sunny day,but on our way to Malibu we saw mist coming down.


Guess what? When we got there it was like winter. There's no sun and it was really cold.(Sorry, No pics :' ) So we changed our plans and we took CA hwy 23 north. It's narrow mountain road.




But it's was so beautiful road. Now CA hwy 23 is my favorite :P
I felt like I was in a middle of ranch. Horses and beautiful landscape . It was fun..









He he.. This is LA, City Of Angles. Look!! how beautiful it is.. :D
Ah! I almost forgot. I told you about the mist in Malibu... right ?

This pics was taken by me at the mountain top. This is Malibu covered by mist.





That's it..
How was it ? :D

2 comments:

  1. ගොඩක් ලස්සනයි මල්ලි.... සමහර පින්තුර දකිනකොට මෙහෙ නුවර එළිය මතක් වෙනවා

    ReplyDelete
  2. ඔව් අක්කියෝ.. ටිකක් ඒ වගේ තමයි.. :D

    ReplyDelete