Saturday, September 3, 2011

Return of ME.


Well... After few months, I decide to start blogging again. Now college has started and I'm kinda busy.


There're lots of things to say about college. Well 1st thing is fees. Last semester, resident college fee per unit was $26 and now it has been raised to $36. (Heard another bad news about fees from my sociology prof. But I wont put it here.)WTF. And also lot of classes have been canceled. Yeah! We know about budget deficit but why are they keep cutting on education(In other words, keep destroying their own future.). I mean they can cut from wars. Whatever.. 





Oh! should I tell something about college. No.. I don't think so..





Well.. Then what brings me here. 


Is it possible to a friend to just vanish without saying anything. Well.. I still don't know what happened. 
Even though it's not fair to terminate all connections without saying anything.
I was really hurt. But it's ok.. I'm just gonna wait and see..

No comments:

Post a Comment